Monday 1 November 2010

Ideas for a film

In order for me to create a good film, I need to plan. I will use several 'What if scenarios' so that I can get a good understanding of what I wish to achieve.

What if...
- The struggles of a teenage boy who knows he's gay, but lives in a rural area in southern america in a community where homosexuality is a sin.

- That human beings are actually a game for aliens to play (Like the Sims)

- A woman and her husband try effortlessly to get a baby into their world, but are unsuccessful, their marriage falls apart at the seams. The woman gets strange flashbacks of a place she's seen before... but never visited. After going to therapy it's revealed in her past life she was stabbed in the belly when pregnant at the scene of the place she's seen but never visited.

- After witnessing a child who pours water on Ant hills and squishes spiders, some insects crawl into a vat of toxic waste and soon grow into giant superbugs, with a thirst to kill human kind.

- Many years have past after a nuclear war and after a contamination filter senses all the pollution has gone, so five surviviors and their trusty dog wonder into the wasteland that is England to find what they can, only to discover horrible monsters and deformed 'humans'



Upon typing some ideas up, I think the best one would be my last one.
I would title this film 'WASTE' because it denotes the Waste that the Nuclear war has left behind, and connotes the Wastes they soon enter.
The genre would be: War/sci-fi/horror because of the war involved, the mutants created and the deformed humans.
My target audience would be those who enjoy the idea of the unknown and who enjoy playing games to do with war and zombie type people.

No comments:

Post a Comment